Long before you break ground, Rudolph Libbe Inc.’s preconstruction team will handle all of the necessary legwork to ensure that your project is scoped to meet your requirements for cost, schedule, quality and more. Our team has knowledge of the local, regional and federal regulations, and also has the experience to ask all the right questions. Our experienced construction professionals provide owners with services that ensure successful project delivery, including:
- We’ll help you evaluate your property on issues like utilities, access to transportation, constructability, soil evaluations, permit consultation and environmental regulations.
- Getting the owner, designer and construction team around the table early is a focus for our team. Collaboration early in the process allows the highest level of value engineering. Value engineering is a systematic effort we use to improve cost-effectiveness of the project while delivering the needs of the client.
- A lot of work comes between an initial budget estimate and a Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP). Our team of seasoned preconstruction professionals will work to define and evaluate the project from schedule to materials while balancing life cycle cost impact.
- One of the most critical pieces of the planning process is defining the project schedule. The RLI team will work through a Critical Path Method (CPM) to graphically schedule the entire project plan through a schematic diagram. This allows the project manager to reach the most efficient method, saving time and money.
- Rudolph Libbe has extensive experience finding the area’s best subcontractors and suppliers. We can check bids against our database of historical labor and materials cost data to ensure that our clients receive the best prices available. Due to our large annual volume of work, our buying power helps us to purchase materials and equipment directly, which further reduces overall project costs.
With substantial proven experience, RLG has completed projects spanning a variety of provided services and solutions.
Charter Steel Cut-to-Length Bar Mill
Construction took place in an operating mill during a record-breaking sales and production period
North Star BlueScope Steel's northwest Ohio steel mill construction, expansion and ongoing site management
Massive 593,360-square-foot mill completed on a fast-track schedule over 16 months
Defiance City Schools institutional construction management
231,000-square-foot 6th through 12th grade school campus becomes home to more than 1,300 students
ProMedica Downtown Toledo headquarters and parking structure
ProMedica builds and renovates along the Toledo Riverfront to accommodate over 1,000 employees
BMW Dealership for Yark Automotive Group
Work is complete on the 33,815-square-foot facility
Bryan City Schools Construction Management
Construction of a combined middle and high school along with renovations to existing facilities
Cornerstone Community Financial Credit Union
Work is complete on this self-performed project resulting in a new 4,000-square-foot credit union
La-Z-Boy Headquarters Design/Build
200,000-square-foot, cutting edge building reflects a bright future
PRO-TEC Continuous Annealing Line Facility Design/Build
Two-year build performs perfectly on startup day
Mercy Medical Centers Construction Management
18,500-square-foot emergency and diagnostic centers
Owens Corning Lobby Tower Renovation
Careful restoration of unique entryway
VAM-USA Facility Design/Build
Value engineering review and BIM save significant money