Emergency Response Planning
Making sure you’re ready for any size emergency
The single most important thing you can do to survive an emergency is have a plan. Whether it’s the inconvenience of minor building damage, or the crisis of a major disaster, knowing what to do first makes all the difference.
If you haven’t yet completed an Emergency Planning Assessment with us, it’s time. You can request an Emergency Planning Assessment, during which the FM360 team will work with you to develop and implement an emergency action plan.
Your emergency plan ensures you know exactly what to do to begin the recovery process, after an emergency has occurred.
The Emergency Planning Assessment includes:
- Identifying a spokesperson and contact information;
- Reviewing the physical facility to understand the layout and structure;
- A set of drawings of your facility and its internal structure should be kept on file with your emergency response partner;
- Identify your safety systems and who is responsible for maintaining them;
- Review your entire operation to understand “hot buttons” such as security and others;
- Identify utility shutoffs and who “owns” and responds in case of emergency.
With the FM360 Emergency Response Service Team, you make one call and we immediately spring into action on your behalf — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The biggest hurdle to your business peace of mind is taking action NOW instead of waiting until it’s too late. Advance emergency planning is the key to limiting the damage and restoring order to your business environment as fast as possible.
The goal of advance planning:
- To keep you up and running with little-to-no disruption, in spite of your emergency situation;
- To understand your facility and occupant use such that accurate budgeting for reconstruction can occur;
- Establish a working relationship with your insurance company so they are not a roadblock to restoring and resuming normal operations;
- To enable your facility to be secured, keeping employees, visitors or customers out of harm’s way.
The FM360 Emergency Response Service Team is experienced and dedicated to ensuring our customers are able to return to normal operations as fast as possible. Request an Emergency Planning Assessment now, and know that if an emergency happens, you’re one phone call away from having an expert team take care of the situation.