Winter Building Inspection
Time for a Seasonal Building Checkup!
Get Ready with a No-Obligation Winter Building Inspection. Summer is over, and the cold weather is here! Is your facility ready for the cold winter days and storms ahead?
Most companies are focused on their own day-to-day operations, and may overlook important winter prep projects for their facility. The simple steps outlined below could save thousands of dollars each winter in lower heating bills. Plus, performing these regular winter maintenance projects before every winter season yields big long-term savings by protecting your building from weather deterioration.
- Building exteriors and outer envelope: Check condition of exterior walls
- Building roofs, overhangs, and dock shelters: Check for condition, signs of leakage, sealing integrity of overhangs to main walls, and check for obvious structural support integrity issues of all roof structures
- Windows, doors, and other exterior building openings: Check for air gaps and leaks and indicate areas needing caulking, weather stripping, or repair
- Loading dock: Perform heat loss evaluation caused by air gaps and use of obsolete, stay-open sliding steel overhead doors; compare savings gained by upgrading to energy saving fast-opening doors
- Parking lots and access roads: Check condition and advise if preventive asphalt maintenance is needed.
The FM360 program offers a no-obligation Winter Building Inspection for your building, plant, or facility. Our facilities experts will personally inspect each of the above-listed aspects of your facility and provide a complete results report.
Make sure your facility is “buttoned up” for the winter ahead: Schedule your Winter Inspection and we will conduct a thorough winter checkup at your facility.