Why This Facility Manager Chose FM360
For more than 10 years, Fred Earl at Michigan Life Science and Innovation Center (MLSIC) has used FM360 services for the building’s 32 different company tenants.
For Fred, having a relationship with a full-service facility management company means having a single dedicated property manager to address any building service or construction need.
Many facility managers like Fred are looking for a service and construction partner that offers a large network of expert maintenance, service and construction professionals with 24/7/365 access.
The Rudolph Libbe Group created FM360 to make that network available to companies like yours, with a one-call choice of service and construction options to fit every situation, including:
- Building maintenance, minor repairs, and construction services
- On-site presence by a dedicated FM360 property manager
- Expert inspection of interior and exterior building areas and systems
- Bulk-rate pricing for all building maintenance supplies
- Tuning and management of HVAC temperature control systems
- One-call, 24/7 services for HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and building repair
- On-site temporary staff to fill in during vacations or other staff shortages
FM360 offers the following service options:
- Time and Materials: For basic, on-call service and maintenance
- Supplemental Maintenance: For facilities that only require supplemental help to assist an in-house team
- Maintenance-only coverage: Targeting major systems service such as HVAC system maintenance and service and more
- Total Facility (Maintenance and Management): Access to a dedicated FM360 Property Manager for all building service and construction needs, including total facility management, maintenance and service coverage.