Take a closer look at the walls, windowsills, doorframes, or
moldings in your facility. Was a skilled carpenter involved in that project?
Rudolph Libbe Inc.’s carpenters are experienced in providing a range of rough and finished carpentry services across a variety of facility types.
Depending on your needs, our team will:
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Erect, level, and install building framework with the aid of rigging hardware and cranes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
With substantial proven experience, RLG has completed projects spanning a variety of provided services and solutions.
Cornerstone Community Financial Credit Union
Work is complete on this self-performed project resulting in a new 4,000-square-foot credit union
Mercy Health Oncology Diagnostic Center
Mercy Health partnered once again with RLG, this time to build a new oncology diagnostic and treatment center
Midwest Tape Headquarters and Warehouse Design/Build
135,000 square foot facility provides room to grow
Toledo Zoo Aquarium
A 21st-century facility in an historic structure
Suburban Veterinary Clinic Group
Suburban Veterinary Clinic Group built three locations, the owners of the practice returned to the Rudolph Libbe Inc. Special Accounts team each time.
Mercy Medical Centers Construction Management
18,500-square-foot emergency and diagnostic centers
Mancy’s Restaurant Entry Emergency Construction
Critical repair without disruption
Burkett Restaurant Equipment Facility Renovation
Fast-track renovation of existing facility